COACHING FOR COACHES
Being a coach or trainer isn't always easy: How do you deal with pressure in competitions yourself, or with expectations of your employer and athletes? How do you deal with always being assessed based on your athletes' results or constantly being on the road?
What exactly is being worked on with the sports psychologist depends on the problem or situation of the coach/ trainer.
Possible topics, among others, can be:
- Coaching philosophy & vision
- Goal setting & motivation
- Dealing with pressure
- Communication & conflict management
- How to foster your athletes the best possible way
- Personality development & self-esteem
- Team development & team cohesion
- Gesunde Work-Life-Balance
- Leadership: new responsibilities, leadership style
- Burnout prevention & stress management